xmusic-luvrxxmusic-luvrx

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Never Woke Up Never Woke Up

0_o

That scared the shit out of me! lol
But I keep watching it over and over again.
I love it it's so sketchy :)

06 - Bad Habbit 06 - Bad Habbit

Amazing

I love it :)
The lyrics are really easy to understand and people can get out of it what they choose.But almost anyone will be able to relate to this or remember a moment in their life where this song would be perfect.
Great job,hope you post more here soon :D

Abandoned Remix! :O Abandoned Remix! :O

It's great! :P

idk. I think I like the original one better.
This one is cool too,don't get me wrong.
The first one just got my attention better
I love the lyrics,they are amazing <3
You're really talented,keep it up :)

In The Hearts of Men(Acou In The Hearts of Men(Acou

LOVE IT &lt;3

This is amazing! You have a great voice.
And the lyrics are fantastic as well.
I listen to this over and over again lol XD
One of my new favs for sure

Keegs responds:

Thank you very much! I'll be putting up a couple more songs from my band in the coming weeks. Buckle up. :)

The Old Grave Yard The Old Grave Yard

Koolio :3

I like the sky and the fencing.It's looks like a real fence and the graveyard behind I love as well.I do like the gate but maybe if it was a little simpler it would tie in together with the rest of the drawing better

zulfarr responds:

yeah I know lol >< kinda drew the gate first then the rest around it. Thaks for the 9/10 though :)

Moon Light Night (Orignal) Moon Light Night (Orignal)

very cool.

I like it.The detail is great and the shading over his face makes it look really cool :)
The only thing is that one of his arms just looks odd and unnatural.Maybe it's too rounded idk.But great job

zulfarr responds:

Yeah I know what you mean and thanks for the commplent :) im trying to work on the arms of my peole to get them to match up with the body but it seems when i cna get the arms right the legs look werid. LOl thaks for hte (8/10)